The real estate markets are in turmoil. Millions have lost their homes and commercial real estate is in flux. In times like this it’s important to have a seasoned real-estate legal team on your side to provide sound guidance.
We provide a wide range of commercial and residential real estate services to individuals and businesses.
We offer guidance in matters, disputes and litigation as well as the drafting and review of documents.
Cases we regularly handle and have successfully resolved for our clients include:
- Disputes against agents, brokers and title companies
- Arbitration and mediation
- Contract drafting and review
- Purchase Agreements review and drafting
- Partition, quiet title actions and ownership disputes
- Easements and boundary neighbor disputes
- Lis pendens
- Leases – commercial and residential
- Mechanic’s liens
- Contract disputes
- Landlord and tenant matters (not including residential tenants)
- Promissory Notes and Trust Deeds (mortgages)
- Hard money loans, land sales contracts and all inclusive trust deeds
- DRE complaints
Contact Lieb & Lieb for a free consultation. We will discuss your case, give you estimate of what to expect in fees and attempt to answer all your questions.